Monday, August 9, 2010

A Mental Vacation

Ok... I know its been ages, ( I've cut my hair three times, lost a best friend to the outback for 6 months, and become a serious yoga master ), but I've decided its been long enough. I'm back in the game of blogging. And it feels so good.

In the months of my absence, I have also found that a mental retreat has been needed quite often. For some, this could be a favorite location already experienced. For others, it is the seemingly perfect place; the home which we could not only see ourselves spending time, but also get lost in until the world around us fades away. Although my company is always the same in these mental vacations: surrounded by my dogs and a perfect book, my imagination changes with the pressure of reality...
Today, I found my favorite spot. So bring on the day.






It's good to be home.