Friday, September 10, 2010

Dear Fall..

I don't know about ya'll, but after a Summer of feeling like I was locked in a tanning bed for 3 months, I'm ready for cooler weather. I don't know if there is anything worse than feeling like your whole body is in a convection oven when you step outside.
Too hot to go anywhere, too hot to enjoy the weather, to hot to utter a word.

In order to get us through these last few weeks of what Hell most likely feels like, I have compiled some of the joys of Fall for us to grasp onto... Because I, as well as most of Texas, have reached the end of my rope with this whole Summer thing. OVER AND OUT.


Let in the Fresh Air



Finally being able to let fresh air in to the house is good for the soul. Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out.... ahhhhh.



Curl up with the Essentials



The essentials of Fall: a blanket, hot tea, and a good book. Snuggle up inside or out. If you are a fellow tea lover, click here to stock up with the most glorious selection of you've ever tasted.



Have Happy Holidays



Trick or Treat?!! Fall sparkles with great holidays. I might just go pull out one of my many costumes in anticipation and wear it in protest of the hot weather. If you see Little Red Riding Hood at your local grocery, don't be alarmed-at least I didn't decide on Zena Warrior Princess.



Entertaining



Its time to bring out the linen and china... There is no better time to entertain than the holiday season. I can't wait to raise a glass to the celebration of the end of Summer and the beginning of sanity.


Dear Fall,
Please save us all from this misery. We are all melting...Slowly.
Yours loyally,
Kate and all the victims of the heat index